Real Estate - Toronto
We are looking for realtors to join our in-house brokerage in Toronto.
Why should I join Properly as a Realtor?
- Qualified Leads: With innovative services comes a large volume of leads, so don’t worry about where your next lead is coming from. We even have an inside sales team that will help qualify them ensuring that the leads you receive have intent.
- Unbeatable Splits: Favourable splits on both sphere of influence deals and Properly generated leads (and we will split the costs with you on leads we generate). Make more money and spend less on marketing.
- Innovation and Optionality: Differentiate yourself with novel services that exist nowhere else in Canada. Offer new ways to help your buyers and sellers reach their goals.
- Pricing Team: Leverage our home pricing experts, and a machine-learning algorithm to help you price homes with confidence. Walk into every listing presentation with the most accurate market analysis in hand.
- Training and Support: Stay at the top of your game with ongoing training, market intelligence, and personalized coaching. You will even have administrative assistance and the support of a Real Estate Team Lead in your city.
At Properly, we are on a mission to make real estate customer-centric. We envision a future in which real estate transactions involve dramatically less friction and surprising simplicity, and where Properly is the first choice of all Canadians throughout the entire experience of buying, selling and owning a home. Check out our CEO’s note on the culture we are trying to craft at Properly.
Properly is headquartered in Toronto. We have a foundation of experienced operators on our team (Uber, Wealthsimple, Wave, Ritual, Mozilla, McKinsey, Shopify, Blackberry, etc.) and have raised over $115 million in funding from investors including FJ Labs, Prudence, Golden Ventures, iNovia Capital, AlleyCorp (Kevin Ryan). Silicon Valley Bank and others. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diverse experiences and perspectives because they make our team more successful.
Education & Training
- Active Ontario real estate license with a strong understanding of RECO and TREB standards.
- Familiarity with the Toronto market.
- Driver’s license and car.
- Willingness to adapt to your client’s schedule, working various hours as needed, including nights and weekends (for home tours/showings)
- This role requires a formal affiliation to Properly Homes Brokerage.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable with change and willing to roll up their sleeves on any task big or small in order for us to help deliver an incredible home buying and selling experience for our customers.
Any other questions? Get in touch with Marlies today at firstname.lastname@example.org.