Sales Manager/ Team Lead
Sales - Toronto
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to support and lead a team of high performing real estate agents. Reporting to the COO, this individual will support a highly visible and motivated team that generates revenue and achieves individual, team and organizational targets. You'll be a valuable contributor to the company’s sales strategy and implement tactics to enable our agents to succeed.
At Properly, we are on a mission to transform the process of buying and selling homes. We envision a future where real estate transactions involve dramatically less stress and surprising simplicity, and where a trusted technology partner helps Canadians navigate the entire experience of buying, selling and owning a home. Check out our CEO’s note on the culture we are trying to craft at Properly.
Properly is headquartered in Toronto. We have a foundation of experienced operators on our team (Uber, Wealthsimple, Wave, Ritual, Mozilla, McKinsey, Shopify, Blackberry, etc.) and have raised funding from venture investors and angels, including FJ Labs, Prudence, Golden Ventures, iNovia Capital, AlleyCorp (Kevin Ryan) and others. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diverse experiences and perspectives because they make our team more successful.
What You’ll Do:
- Support a team of real estate agents to meet and exceed targets
- Hands-on coaching and deal support to navigate challenging situations
- Help to onboard new agents to Properly to achieve time-to-productivity goals
- Conduct 1 on 1s, pipeline reviews, and performance assessments with agents
- Report on sales activity, productivity and forecast to senior management
- Work closely Marketing and Inside Sales to maximize lead to close conversions
- Inspire a culture of performance and growth mindset
- Stay up-to-date with real estate market trends and translate that knowledge into actions
What We’re Looking For
- Proven track record of success in sales management and / or sales enablement
- Ability to foster trust and motivation within a team of professionals
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Experience in real estate is an asset but not required for this role
At Properly, You'll Have:
- Competitive cash and equity compensation, including variable compensation based performance targets.
- Unlimited vacation days and a flexible work day; we care about outcomes over schedule.
- Lots of team events and social activities.
- Top of market maternal and paternal leave.
- Excellent healthcare benefits.
- Personal development budget; we support our team members' growth.
- Employee discount on Properly’s services