Strategic Growth Manager
Operations - Toronto
We are looking for a Strategic Growth Manager to accelerate the growth of our real estate sales team. Reporting to the COO, this will be the first hire on a new team dedicated to growing our team of real estate agents. The role is similar to an Enterprise Sales role due to the importance and complexity of the recruitment process. Many real estate agents are entrepreneurial and customer obsessed -- we want this type of person to build with us at Properly!
At Properly, we are on a mission to transform the process of buying and selling homes. We envision a future where real estate transactions involve dramatically less stress and surprising simplicity, and where a trusted technology partner helps Canadians navigate the entire experience of buying, selling and owning a home. Check out our CEO’s note on the culture we are trying to craft at Properly.
Properly is headquartered in Toronto. We have a foundation of experienced operators on our team (Uber, Wealthsimple, Wave, Ritual, Mozilla, McKinsey, Shopify, Blackberry, etc.) and have raised funding from venture investors and angels, including FJ Labs, Prudence, Golden Ventures, iNovia Capital, AlleyCorp (Kevin Ryan) and others. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diverse experiences and perspectives because they make our team more successful.
What You’ll Do:
- Connect with real estate agents and uncover the pain points associated with their current brokerage; identify if Properly could be a strong fit for their goals.
- Help agents understand why their business, and their clients, will benefit by moving to Properly.
- Leverage a variety of contact strategies to build your network and meet new agents - cold calling, emails, webinars, presentations, etc.
- This is a quota carrying role. You’ll be measured and incentivized to hit growth targets.
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead meetings and presentations
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
At Properly, You'll Have:
- Competitive cash and equity compensation, including variable compensation based performance targets.
- Unlimited vacation days and a flexible work day; we care about outcomes over schedule.
- Lots of team events and social activities.
- Top of market maternal and paternal leave.
- Excellent healthcare benefits.
- Personal development budget; we support our team members' growth.
- Employee discount on Properly’s services