Licensed Real Estate Agent
Real Estate - Vancouver
We are looking for high performing realtors to join our Real Estate Brokerage in Vancouver and Fraser Valley.
Why should I join Properly as a Realtor?
- Qualified Client Introductions: With innovative services comes a large volume of leads, so don’t worry about where your next lead is coming from. We even have an inside sales team that will help qualify them ensuring that the leads you receive have intent.
- Unbeatable Splits: Favourable splits on both sphere of influence deals and Properly generated leads (and we will split the costs with you on leads we generate). Make more money and spend less on marketing.
- Innovation and Optionality: Differentiate yourself with novel services that exist nowhere else in Canada. Offer new ways to help your buyers and sellers reach their goals.
- Pricing Team: Leverage our home pricing experts and a machine-learning algorithm to help you price homes with confidence. Walk into every listing presentation with the most accurate market analysis in hand.
- Training and Support: Stay at the top of your game with ongoing training, market intelligence, and personalized coaching. You will even have administrative assistance and the support of a Real Estate Team Lead in your city.
- World Class Team: From Drew & Jonathan Scott, to the folks who have led expansion at companies like Uber, Lyft, and Ritual, you’ll be surrounded by people at the forefront of real estate and technology in Canada.
At Properly, we are on a mission to make real estate client-centric. We envision a future in which real estate transactions involve dramatically less friction and where Properly is the first choice for all Canadians to support the entire experience of buying, selling, and owning a home. Check out our CEO’s note (https://bit.ly/Properlynorms) on the culture we are crafting at Properly. Properly is headquartered in Toronto. We have a foundation of experienced operators on our team (Uber, Wealthsimple, Lyft, Shopify, Bench, Tophat, Wave, Ritual, Blackberry, Bain).
We have raised $160 million in funding from investors like Bain Capital Ventures, Intact Ventures, FJ Labs, Prudence, Golden Ventures, AlleyCorp (Kevin Ryan), Silicon Valley Bank, and many prominent angel investors including Mike Katchen (co-founder and CEO of Wealthsimple), Spencer Rascoff (co-founder and former CEO of Zillow), and Eric Wu (co-founder and CEO of Opendoor).
We are a company that values and celebrates diverse experiences and perspectives because they make our team more successful.
What you bring to the table:
- Active British Columbia real estate license with a strong understanding of REBGV and FVREB standards.
- Familiarity with the Vancouver and Fraser Valley markets.
- Driver’s license and car.
- Willingness to adapt to your client’s schedule, working various hours as needed, including nights and weekends (for home tours/showings).
- This role requires a formal licence transfer to the Properly Homes Brokerage.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable with change and willing to roll up their sleeves on any task big or small in order for us to help deliver an incredible home buying and selling experience for our clients.