Real Estate Sales Manager
Real Estate - Vancouver
We are looking for a Real Estate Sales Manager to support and lead a team of high performing real estate agents. This individual will support a highly visible and motivated team that generates revenue and achieves individual, team and organizational targets. You'll be a valuable contributor to the company’s sales strategy and implement tactics to enable our agents to succeed.
At Properly, we are on a mission to make real estate customer-centric. We envision a future in which real estate transactions involve dramatically less friction and surprising simplicity and where Properly is the first choice of all Canadians throughout the entire experience of buying, selling and owning a home. Check out our CEO’s note (https://bit.ly/Properlynorms) on the culture we are trying to craft at Properly. Properly is headquartered in Toronto. We have a foundation of experienced operators on our team (Uber, Wealthsimple, Bench, Tophat, Wave, Shopify, Ritual, Blackberry, Bain).
We have raised $160 million in funding from investors like Bain Capital Ventures, Intact Ventures, FJ Labs, Prudence, Golden Ventures, AlleyCorp (Kevin Ryan), Silicon Valley Bank and many prominent angel investors including Mike Katchen (co-founder and CEO of Wealthsimple), Spencer Rascoff (co-founder and former CEO of Zillow), and Eric Wu (co-founder and CEO of Opendoor).
We are a company that values and celebrates diverse experiences and perspectives because they make our team more successful.
What you will do:
- Support a team of real estate agents to meet and exceed targets
- Hands-on coaching and deal support to navigate challenging situations
- Help to onboard new agents to Properly to achieve time-to-productivity goals
- Conduct 1 on 1s, pipeline reviews, and performance assessments with agents
- Report on sales activity, productivity and forecast to senior management
- Work closely Marketing and Inside Sales to maximize lead to close conversions
- Inspire a culture of performance and growth mindset
- Stay up-to-date with real estate market trends and translate that knowledge into actions
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in real estate, with preference for sales management or training experience
- Ability to foster trust and motivation within a team of professionals
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Experience in real estate sales
At Properly, you'll have:
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Unlimited vacation days and a flexible work day; we care about outcomes over schedule
- Team events and social activities
- Top of market maternal and paternal leave
- Attractive healthcare benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Personal development budget; we support our team members' growth
- WFH stipend; in addition to the essentials including monitor, laptop, accessories
- Employee discount on Properly’s services