Frequently Asked Questions
Joining Properly as a REALTOR®
Why should I join Properly Homes Brokerage as a REALTOR®?
- Qualified Leads: With innovative services comes a large volume of leads, so don’t worry about where your next lead is coming from. We even have an inside sales team that will help qualify them ensuring that the leads you receive have intent.
- Unbeatable Splits: Favourable splits on both sphere of influence deals and Properly generated leads (and we will split the costs with you on leads we generate). Make more money and spend less on marketing.
- Innovation and Optionality: Differentiate yourself with novel services that exist nowhere else in Canada. Offer new ways to help your buyers and sellers reach their goals.
- Pricing Team: Leverage our home pricing experts, and a machine-learning algorithm to help you price homes with confidence. Walk into every listing presentation with the most accurate market analysis in hand.
- Training and Support: Stay at the top of your game with ongoing training, market intelligence, and personalized coaching. You will even have administrative assistance and the support of a Real Estate Team Lead in your city.
How does Properly give out leads?
- Leads are dispersed randomly in a round-robin style unless there’s an extenuating circumstance.
- Any listing lead will be dispersed to the listing agent handling the listing.
- Service level expectations will be provided.
I thought “iBuying” was your service, so why does Properly need Realtors?
- In August 2020, Properly launched a new service dedicated to serving customers who are both buying and selling a home.
- Clients work with Realtors from Properly Homes Brokerage to find and purchase their new home. Additionally, many clients choose to work with Realtors from Properly Homes Brokerage for the sale of the client's existing home.
Does Properly Homes Brokerage take on inexperienced agents?
- If you have already obtained your license we would love to discuss working together. We have fantastic programs to help support new and growing agents.
Who is your Broker of Record and where are they based?
- Our Broker of Record is Khalil Ebrahim who is Broker of Record for Properly Homes Brokerage in Alberta and Ontario.
Do you help me with marketing and design?
- We have in-house designers who help provide Properly branded marketing collateral as well as a marketing/growth team that concentrates on our digital ads and promotion for the company.
What about training or if I need help with a deal?
- Each city has an experienced real estate lead to help you reach the next level in your career. With weekly and monthly training opportunities and 1:1 support when you need it, you’ll never go at it alone.
What about professionals like stagers or lawyers?
- We’re constantly expanding our network of professionals to ensure we work with the top stagers, lawyers, mortgage brokers, inspectors, etc.
Any other questions? Get in touch today firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the info you’re looking for?
Get in touch and a real human will be happy to help you