Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to work with your agents on my purchase and/or sale to get a guaranteed backup offer?

If you are buying a property in any of the cities Properly operates in (the Greater Toronto Area or Ottawa), we will match you with a top-rated Properly agent experienced with the homes you’re interested in. If you are buying a property outside of the cities that Properly operates in, you may still qualify to work with Properly and receive a guaranteed backup offer, but we may refer you to a Properly partner agent who can help you find, tour and make offers on your new home.

If you are currently working with an agent or have a pre-existing agent relationship, we are also able to partner with your current agent to provide you with a guaranteed backup offer. Let your Properly Experience Manager know if you are interested in working with your own agent but would like to take advantage of a Properly guaranteed backup offer.

Not the info you’re looking for?

Get in touch and a real human will be happy to help you