Frequently Asked Questions
Joining Properly as a Real Estate Agent
Why should I join Properly Homes Brokerage as a Real Estate Agent?
- Qualified Clients: With innovative services comes a large volume of clients. Our realtors never have to worry about where their next client will come from. Plus, we have an inside sales team who qualifies each and every client before passing them on to you. Spend less time prospecting and more time doing what you do best.
- Unbeatable Splits: We offer favourable splits on both the book of business you bring with you and Properly generated leads (and we will split the costs with you on leads we generate). Make more money and spend less on marketing.
- Innovation and Optionality: Differentiate yourself with novel services that exist nowhere else in Canada. Offer new ways to help your buyers and sellers reach their goals.
- Pricing Team: Leverage our home pricing experts, and a machine-learning algorithm to help you price homes with confidence. Walk into every listing presentation with the most accurate market analysis in hand.
- Training and Support: Stay at the top of your game with ongoing training, market intelligence, and personalized coaching. You will even have administrative assistance and the support of a Real Estate Team Lead in your city.
What services does Properly provide to Real Estate Agents that affiliate with Properly Homes Brokerage?
In addition to the qualified leads, unbeatable splits, and other exciting reasons to join Properly’s brokerage, Properly also provides Real Estate Agents with services that help you create the best buying and selling experience for your client.
These services include:
- Marketing and design support: We have in-house designers who help provide Properly branded marketing collateral as well as a marketing/growth team that concentrates on our promotion for the company using digital ads, print marketing, and more.
- CRM and software: We provide tools to keep you organized, accountable and focused on your success
- Training and deal assistance: Each city has an experienced real estate lead to help you reach the next level in your career. With weekly and monthly training opportunities and 1:1 support when you need it, you’ll never go at it alone. Additionally, Real Estate Agents have access to in-house administrative support to help with contracts, inputting listings, and other administrative tasks
- Top-rated contractors: Properly has established relationships with top contractors including stagers, lawyers, mortgage brokers, inspectors, etc. Our partners prioritize Properly and do the job well. We’re constantly expanding our network of professionals to ensure we work with the best of the best.
How does Properly give out new clients to Properly Real Estate Agents?
- New clients are dispersed equitably amongst each city’s Real Estate Agents
- Any listing lead will be dispersed to the listing Real Estate Agent handling the listing.
- Service level expectations will be provided.
Does Properly Homes Brokerage take on new Real Estate Agents?
- If you have already obtained your license we would love to discuss working together. We have fantastic programs to help support new and growing Real Estate Agents.
Not the info you’re looking for?
Get in touch and a real human will be happy to help you